CSS Animator is a WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) add-on that allows you add over 40 WPBakery Page Builder elements in your WordPress site.
You can have your elements unfold, spin, twirl, flip, slide elastically and plenty more. You can also change the duration and starting time of each animation so that you can chain them together to achieve awesome effects.
CSS Animator was built specifically for easy usage in WPBakery Page Builder, and fits excellently in its drag and drop interface. Adding CSS animations is just as easy as dragging your elements inside a CSS Animator element.
Works great with any theme
View the demo site and open your mind to the possibilities. The demo site showcases all available animations and features.
After You Install CSS Animator, a New Element Will Be Available in WPBakery Page Builder
Select & Modify Animations in the Intuitive WPBakery Page Builder Interface
Then Drag Your Elements into the CSS Animator Element
And you’re done!
Full Feature Set
WPBakery Page Builder Addon
40 CSS Entrance Animations, for your every need
7 CSS Loop Animations, to grab attention
Animate single or multiple elements
Adjustable animation duration & delays
Chain animations together, using delays for maximum effect
Doesn’t bloat your site, only the css of the used animation group are enqueued
Uses CSS keyframes for animations, be on the cutting edge
Integrates well with WPBakery Page Builder
Very easy to use
Includes full detailed fields
To ThemeForest WP Theme Developers
If you want to include this as a feature in your themes, CSS Animator cannot be embedded. You can however include the plugin zip file in your release as long as you purchase an extended license. Be sure to let me know of your theme so we can feature it here!
Having Trouble with the Plugin?
Head over to the support tab and check out the FAQs, or post a comment!
Enjoying the Plugin?
Be sure to leave a rating and review and show us some love.
Check out Our Other WPBakery Page Builder Addons
Version 1.8.1 – June 14, 2019
* Fixed animations not being played in WPBakery 6.x+
Version 1.8 – March 21, 2018
* Removed Gambit menu & pointers
Version 1.7 – June 26, 2017
* Standards fixes and modernizations, including snake case fixes, and more.
* Simpler mobile detection routine
* WordPress standards
* Added autoupdating of plugin.
Version 1.6 – November 20, 2014
* Added compatibility mode for themes that heavily modify WPBakery Page Builder and break our plugin (if you are encountering cases where the CSS Animator does not animate at all, enable compatibility mode)
* Added uninstall.php file to clean up after ourselves when the plugin is deleted
Version 1.5 – October 10, 2014
* New simple Fade In effect
* Added option to disable in mobile devices
* Updated icon & updated icon to show up properly in VC 4.2+
* Minified scripts
* Fixed errors that made the plugin stop working in some themes (e.g. Salient)
* Fixed bug where in IE, some animations sometimes skipped to the end
* Fixed bug where the plugin stops working when WPBakery Page Builder is not activated
* Updated with a welcome notice
* Fixed backward compatibility
* Now supports Visual Composer v4.2
* Fixed bug where embedded copies of Visual Composer could not load the plugin properly
* Fixed bug where a Fatal Error prevented the plugin from being activated
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy CSS Animator for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Comp… from the Original Developer (bfintal) website. Thank you.
Download =CSS Animator for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Comp…
Note: If you are having trouble with CSS Animator for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Comp… Nulled , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.