Progress Map, Draw a Search is an extension of Progress Map WordPress Plugin.
This extension adds two powerful search tool to your map.
1. Draw a map search
The “Draw a map search” lets you search exactly where you want to. This is without doubt the most robust map search tool available for WordPress all over the web. It provids the tools to draw one or multiple areas/shapes on the map in order to let you find locations/properties within the area where you want to live, or to visit, or to work etc…
To search, you simply need to add key points (vertices) along the boundary of the area you want to search within. Once the area is delimited, the map will start looking for locations/properties within your customized area(s). Each area can be controled separatly, you don’t have to worry when you make a mistake because you’ll be able to drag each key point to a new position, or double-click it to delete it. Not enough? Wait! You can resize, hide and/or remove a whole area. You made another mistake and removed the wrong area, don’t panic, the area will be saved and you can restore it by a simple click. Everything in this plugin was made to let you to find even your dream home.
2. Predefined areas search
The “Predefined areas search” has the same aim as the “Draw a map search”. The difference is that you, as the website administrator, you’ll be able to create a list of areas in order to split your map into multiple search zones.
In order to find locations/properties on your map, a dropdown list will be displayed on the map allowing your website visitors to select one or multiple areas from the list. By selecting an area, the map will start looking for locations/properties within it.
This tool can be used alone or can be combined with the “Draw a map search”. When used together, your website visitors will be able to control all the predefined areas. They’ll be able to deal with any predefined area the way they want.
There are other features that i’ll let you discover yourself by trying the demo. Enjoy & have fun!
To use this plugin, you must install “Progress Map WordPress Plugin v4 or upper”!
05.06.2020 - version 1.7
- Make the plugin compatible with the change made in "Progress Map v5.6"
- Fixed an issue where the predefined areas list wasn't emptied when reseting drawing from the "Draw a map search"
12.04.2020 - version 1.6
- Make the plugin compatible with the change made in "Progress Map v5.5"
23.03.2020 - version 1.5
- Recovered the option "LatLngs order" in area settings.
20.01.2020 - version 1.4
- NEW: Added freehand drawing feature in the frontend (Draw a map search => Drawing method)
- NEW: Added possibility to draw polygons/areas from the plugin settings (Edit your areas to see the changes!)
- Removed the option "LatLngs order" from area settings.
17.05.2019 - version 1.3
- Added some quality improvements required by Envato.
- Make it compatible with the changes made in "Progress Map v4.9".
10.05.2019 - version 1.2
- Fixed a JS issue that prevents deleting an area when using the "Draw a search" tool alone
- Fixed a JS issue that prevents drawing from scratch when the user manually removed all areas from the map
28.04.2019 - version 1.1
- Improved the "Predefined areas" search so when removing all areas from the search field, the map will reset itself and display all markers.
- Fixed a PHP issue in the plugin settings page
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Progress Map, Draw a Search – WordPress Plugin from the Original Developer (codespacing) website. Thank you.
Download =Progress Map, Draw a Search – WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Progress Map, Draw a Search – WordPress Plugin Nulled , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.